Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Police


This song was written well before Sting underwent his transformation towards inner peace. It clearly demonstrates a fierce lyrical writing style ready to confront a family and labor system that is turning humans into monsters worst than what can be imagined in stories.  I like that Sting has been able to quell his inner turmoil, but perhaps in the process he has de-fanged an important voice that stood strongly against the status quo.  I present this song to myself on my own birthday as a 'note-to-self'', it tells me I must maintain for as long as I can, my personal individual battle against the myriads of manipulations of an obsolete and decaying social consciousness.

Artist: The Police
Origin: London, England UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets