Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mission Statement

Today, I have just launched this blog which I have dubbed Cuter Tunes, it will be a 4-5 day a week celebration of all the fantastic new music that is being released by artists all over the world. In this blog I will not focus on a particular style, but rather the time of release. My intentions for this blog will be twofold:

1. A resource for myself and others to keep up to date on the happenings of the music world and
2. A place for new artists to strive for mention.

This blog will be heavily critical and opinionated as I will only include what I  personally consider  to be "top shelf" material. This has nothing to do with sound quality, but everything to do with sound construction, innovation, and ingenuity. Almost everything posted here will be current releases from the past 10 months. Enjoy everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets